JCPenney: Differentiating your digital experience
With a surge in consumers interacting with brands online, digital customer experience is more important than ever.
Recent events have accelerated the need for JCPenney, a century-old retailer, to become a digital-first brand.
Andy Ma of JCPenney talked about the brand’s digital transformation and how he harnessed the power of Adobe, Medallia, and Quantum Metric to:
- Get deeper insights into customer journeys
- Discover the customer voice behind the digital metrics
- Measure engagement across all digital touchpoints
- Prioritize actions based on Net Promoter Score and conversion - while understanding a conversion is not always a good experience
- Make experience a priority as JCP rebuilds their brand